COVID-19 and Flu Prevention Safety Measures at Villa Bella
As our country continues to go through one of the most challenging times it has ever encountered, Villa Bella is making every effort to keep our residents, our team, and our families safe.
We all must do our part to minimize the spread of the coronavirus and the flu, and every step can help. Safety measures that we will be implementing or reinforcing include:
- Continuing to follow CDC guidelines for disease prevention
- All employees are screened upon entry the building and must wear a mask during their shift
- Providing residents the choice to have their meals in their apartments
- Asking residents to wear a mask during activities, in common area and when having visitors
- Regularly cleaning the building and sanitizing surfaces
We will continue to offer tours to families interested in our community, but visitors will be screened upon arrival and must wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
We know this pandemic is extremely trying, but if we work together, we will see better days.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. Stay safe out there!
Request More Information
We can’t wait for you to join us at Villa Bella. Use our form and one of our Resident Coordinators will contact you within 72 hours.
You can contact us directly at:
Or visit us at: