COVID-19 and Flu Prevention Safety Measures at Villa Bella
As our country continues to go through one of the most challenging times it has ever encountered, Villa Bella is making every effort to keep our residents, our team, and our families safe.
We all must do our part to minimize the spread of the coronavirus and the flu, and every step can help. Safety measures that we will be implementing or reinforcing include:
- Continuing to follow CDC guidelines for disease prevention
- Minimizing the number of guests in our community by allowing only medical professionals and ADL visitors (those critical to residents’ health), who will be screened upon entry and who will complete visits in a reasonable amount of time
- Providing residents with their meals in their apartments
- Limiting activities to those that can be done while social distancing
- Regularly cleaning the building and sanitizing surfaces
We will continue to offer tours to families interested in our community, but visitors will be screened prior to arrival.
We know this pandemic is extremely trying, but if we work together, we will see better days.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. Stay safe out there!
Request More Information
We can’t wait for you to join us at Villa Bella. Use our form and one of our Resident Coordinators will contact you within 72 hours.
You can contact us directly at:
Or visit us at: